A presidential proclamation published in the FEDERAL REGISTER on September 30,2019 suspended the immigrant or nonimmigrant entry into the United States of
- individuals connected with the Maduro government in Venezuela,
- certain officers of the Venezuelan military and police,
- all members of the organization known as the National Constituent Assembly of Venezuela,
- individuals who act on behalf of or in support of the Maduro regime and
- individuals who derive significant financial benefit from transactions or business dealings with persons described in the proclamation and
- family members of persons described in the proclamation.